Exercise #2 in Stage Two – Venture Forth
You will learn a lot about yourself during this journey of a lifetime. You will discover strengths that you didn’t know you had and you will uncover your authentic self. But you start this journey with more than you realize too. Take time now to explore who you really are in this moment. Get out some paper or your journal and write down everything that you can think of about how you came to be the person you are today. The questions below are meant to give you suggestions of things to think about, but they are not being graded and you do not need to answer every one. How much or how little you explore is entirely up to you.
- Where were you born and where did you grow up?
- What was your childhood like?
- What did you love to do as a kid?
- What were your favorite subjects in school?
- What aspects of your childhood have influenced the person that you are today?
- Where did life take you after school? Why?
- What kind of work have you done as an adult? Did you choose it or did it choose you?
- What do you like/ dislike about your work?
- Describe your favorite place. Why do you love it?
- How would you describe your personality today?
- How would the people who love you the most describe you? (If you aren’t sure, ask them.)
- What are you really good at?
- What are not your strengths?
- What do you wish for?
- Do you have a secret dream you’ve never shared?
Want to join others on the journey with you? Come to the Creativity Explorers Club on Facebook.