Exercise #2 in Stage Nine of the Creativity Journey – Feed Your Light
By now you may have a pretty good idea of what your creative practice looks like. You’ve defined the principles that will guide your creative life and decided what is and what is not important to you. You’ve selected a form of meditation and given it a try. You experimented with play in Stage 3 and you’ve given some thought to how and when you do your best work. Take the time now to set out what your practice will be.
- When will you work? Will you work every day?
- What time of day will you work?
- Where will you work?
- What kind of work will you do?
- How will you begin your work?
- Will you have a meditation, journaling or sketching practice at the beginning?
- How will you incorporate play and experimentation into your routine?
Write out a plan for your creative practice and set aside time for it in your calendar.